Nexum offers manufacturer-authorized training with expert, real-world trainers to prepare your IT personnel to manage and secure your networks. Nexum offers training on a variety of solutions, and is an Authorized Training Center (ATC) for Check Point, F5 Networks, Infoblox, Palo Alto Networks and Symantec/Blue Coat.
Browse Courses by Manufacturer
- Authorized: Each open-enrollment course uses the manufacturer-authorized curriculum, including full labs with authorized courseware, preparing each student to earn the most in-demand certifications in the industry.
- Custom: Nexum offers custom curricula utilizing full courseware with select modules and custom labs. Get the exact skills your team needs in a timeframe that works for you.
- Classroom Training: Attend an authorized training course at one of our state-of-the-art training facilities in major cities across the U.S.
- Onsite: Our trainers can deliver courses directly in your office for dedicated onsite training, giving your team focus and security while minimizing travel costs.
- Distance Learning: Nexum’s distance learning offers a unique alternative to the traditional instructor-led classroom experience. Each student participates in an online, instructor-led virtual classroom.
- Experienced and Certified Engineer Instructors: At Nexum, we believe the best trainers are those that have real-world experience on an ongoing basis. That’s why our trainers are experienced and certified engineers who engage in live deployments with product installations. Each Nexum instructor brings this real world experience into the classroom.
- Nexum Labs: There is no substitute for hands-on experience when learning. That’s why all of our courses incorporate practice sessions in our lab. Students have remote access to the labs 24 hours a day during the training session.