Nexum, Inc. a leader in cybersecurity and IT networking, is growing! We are currently looking for dedicated, passionate, and experienced Account Executives for our fastest-growing markets. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience working in the security and/or network space. The right candidates will be able to show proven sales success, account and revenue growth throughout their career*. Individuals considered for this role must be proficient in articulating value propositions, managing opportunities throughout the sales cycle, including pipeline management, and account management in Salesforce. This is a lucrative opportunity for a sales hunter who has a passion for personal and professional growth. We offer an uncapped pay structure, excellent benefits, and 401k.
*Only candidates that detail a positive growth trajectory, including a proven track record, increased revenue, and expansion in new accounts will be considered.
- Business Development: Develop business through multiple sales and marketing techniques including but not limited to cold calling, in-person meetings (if able), partnering with the appropriate manufacturers.
- Sales Execution: Using a consultative sales approach, identify customer needs by engaging with the appropriate individuals within the account.
- Relationship Management: Manage and build relationships within the account, in addition to nurturing and maintaining strong channel partner sales relationships with manufacturers
- Account Management: Consistent communication with decision-makers and influencers within the account, acting as the trusted advisor, understanding customer needs, buying cycles, and identify additional opportunities within the account for further expansion.
- Team Collaboration: Work hand-in-hand with your dedicated Inside Sales Manager and the Business Operations team to ensure that quotes are created and processed accurately and efficiently.
- Sales Process: Adhere to documented sales process including, pipeline development, activity reporting, updating account information, accurate forecasting leads to contact conversions, and opportunity creation.
- Sales Expectations: Meet/exceed quarterly and annual sales goals as defined by management.
- Continuing Education: Continual learning of new and emerging technologies and remain current with network security news, techniques, and trends.
- B.S. degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling Information Technology (IT) solutions to Fortune 1000 accounts
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual gross profit quotas
- Cold calling, prospecting, and new client acquisition
- High ethics, integrity, and desire to be a part of a fast-growing sales and support organization
- Must have strong knowledge of IT security and networking concepts
- Experience in successfully creating and managing complex sales cycles
- Experience using Salesforce.com CRM package to manage sales forecast pipeline, contacts, and tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Travel within the territory as necessary
- Networking and security sales certifications will be required