There is no upcoming training scheduled right now. Please check back soon.
This is an entry level web application security testing course and is a pre-requisite for the Advanced Web Hacking course. Tools and techniques will be taught in the 2-day course. If you would like to step into the world of ethical hacking / penetration testing with a focus on web applications, then this is the class for you.
This is an entry level web application security testing course and is a pre-requisite for the Advanced Web Hacking course.
Who should take this class?
- System administrators
- Web developers
- SOC analysts
- Penetration testers
- Network engineers
- Security enthusiasts
- Anyone who wants to take their skills to the next level
This curriculum introduces you to Web Application Hacking.
- Practical focus
- Learn how web application security flaws are found
- Discover leading industry standards and approaches
- Use this foundation to enhance your knowledge
- Prepare for more advanced web application topics
Day 1: Information gathering, profiling and cross-site scripting
Day 2: Injection, flaws, files and hacks
- Understand HTTP protocol
- Identify the attack surface
- Username enumeration
- Information disclosure
- Issues with SSL / TLS
- Cross-site scripting
- SQL injection
- XXE attacks
- OS code injection
- Local / remote file include?
- Cryptographic weakness
- Business logic flaws
- Insecure file uploads