The Palo Alto Networks Panorama 9.1: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220) course is two days of instructor-led training that will help you:
- Learn how to configure and manage the next-generation Panorama™ management server
- Gain experience configuring templates (including template variables) and device groups
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Become familiar with planning and design considerations for Panorama deployment
Students must complete the Firewall 9.1 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) class and be familiar with Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall management and basic networking concepts, including routing and IP addressing.
This course will help students to gain in-depth knowledge about how to configure and manage their Palo Alto Networks Panorama management server. Administrators who complete this course should be familiar with the Panorama management server’s role in managing and securing their overall network. Network professionals will be shown how to use Panorama aggregated reporting to provide them with a holistic view of a network of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls.
- Initial Configuration
- Adding Firewalls
- Device Groups
- Administrative Accounts
- Log Collection and Forwarding
- Aggregated Monitoring and Reporting
- Panorama Design: A Case Study
- Next Steps