There is no upcoming training scheduled right now. Please check back soon.
This course teaches students how to design, install, configure, and manage Multi-Domain Security Management with Virtual System Extension.??
Learn how to
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Multi-Domain Security Managment
- Configure and implement a Global Policy
- Transition and consolidate physcial firewalls to a virtualized environment
How You Will Benefit
- Consolidate multiple firewalls onto a single management platform
- Convert a security management server to a domain management server
- Use advanced migration tools to quickly migrate existing configurations
- Apply common troubleshooting best practices
- Implement MDS High-Availaibility
CCSE or equivalent experience
To prepare students for the CCMSE exam required for certification.
Chapter 1: Multi-Domain Security Management Deployment
Chapter 2: Multi-Domain Security Management Installation and Configuration
Chapter 3: Multi-Domain Security Management Logging Features
Chapter 4: Multi-Domain Security Management Advanced Features
Chapter 5:Virtual System Extension Deployment
Chapter 6: VSX Gateway Installation and Configuration
Chapter 7: VSX Advanced Features
Lab 11: Implementing VSX Gateway Virtual System