The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course is five days of instructor-led training that will help you to:
▪ Configure and manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls
▪ Configure and manage GlobalProtect to protect systems that are located outside of the data-center perimeter
▪ Configure and manage firewall high availability
▪ Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports
All students who attend EDU-210 training will receive an exam voucher for the PCNSA Certification exam.
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. The student should learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
- Module 1: Security Platform and Architecture
- Module 2: Initial Configuration
- Module 3: Interface Configuration
- Module 4: Security and NAT Policies
- Module 5: App-ID™
- Module 6: Content-ID™
- Module 7: URL Filtering
- Module 8: Decryption
- Module 9: WildFire™
- Module 10: User-ID™
- Module 11: GlobalProtect™
- Module 12: Site-to-Site VPNs
- Module 13: Monitoring and Reporting
- Module 14: Active/Passive High Availability
- Module 15: Security Practices