There is no upcoming training scheduled right now. Please check back soon.
This workshop provides an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point CloudGuard products for use in Amazon Web Services.
- Basic knowledge of networking
- 6 months to 1 year of experience with Check Point products recommended
Provide an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point vSEC products for
use in Amazon Web Services.
- The Check Point vSEC Security Solution
- Amazon Web Services
- Deployment and Licensing
- Create navigation shortcuts in the AWS
- Navigate various landing pages of the AWS
- Create a VPC using the VPC wizard.
- Configure a private subnet for the VPC.
- Deploy and configure a Check Point R80
- Launch and configure an NGINX web server
- Launch a stack from the Check Point
- Configure the cluster details.
- Configure a cluster and web server object
to represent your AWS network in
- Configure the policy to NAT traffic to the