Advance your knowledge on the GAiA operating system! This three-day course covers everything you need to start-up, configure and manage daily operations of Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades systems on the GAiA operating system.
- General knowledge of TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking, and the Internet
Validate your understanding and skills necessary to configure and optimally manage Check Point Next Generation Firewalls.
- Install and configure Security Management Servers and Security Gateways
- Apply commands in the Command Line Interface
- Working with Administrators and performing backups.
- Creating objects and rules
- Saving, installing and testing a Security Policy
- Defining new policies and combining them
- Creating DMZ related objects and rules
- Working with SmartView Tracker and SmartView Monitor
- Configuring and testing Hide and Static NAT
- Configuring and testing Identify Awareness
- Defining VPN domains and testing encryption
- Working with queries in SmartLog