This exciting new offering is a 2-day Specialist course which provides a comprehensive understanding of automation and the Check Point’s Management API architecture. It presents advanced concepts in subjects such as how to create and execute automated scripts to perform R80 Security Management tasks. Students will experience how to use a variety of methods to execute API commands and how to use automation tools to create a self-service portal to enhance their Check Point security solutions.
Check Point CCSA Certification.
Provide an understanding of the advanced concepts and skills necessary to automate and orchestrate tasks relating to managing Check Point Security Policies.
- Introduction to automation and orchestration
- Check Point APIs
- API development
- API troubleshooting
- Self-service Web portals
- Demonstrate Check Point automation and orchestration
- Manage objects using the Check Point API
- Create a management API shell script
- Use a variety of methods to execute API commands
- Use a custom REST tool for API calls
- Use Postman for API calls
- Debug the Check Point management API
- Automate tasks using a Check Point API enabled Web portal