Attention Geeks: Network security company Nexum, Inc. seeks a Systems Engineer to join our team. Nexum is a thriving company with an engineering-centric culture and a work-hard/play-hard ethos. Join a nimble team supporting the systems and services which secure and monitor our customers’ diverse environments.
Applicants must have a strong willingness to learn and apply their knowledge to ensure our services are securely delivered to our customers. The position will provide opportunities and support to grow and advance in a high-impact field at a fast-moving, independent technology company.
If you’re serious about bringing your engineering skills to a fast-growing leader in the networking and security industry, check out the job description below and apply today.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and four (4) to ten (10) years related experience
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Operational experience maintaining complex production environments
- Operational experience with the following concepts and practices:
- Linux-based operating systems
- Operation and troubleshooting of complex production environments
- DevOps lifecycle and tooling including configuration management and infrastructure as code
- Deployment and operation of Hyperconverged and Virtualized Infrastructure / Software Defined Data Center components
Preferred Skills and Technologies
- Security best practices and techniques