The Client Success Manager acts as a liaison between selected SNOCC customers, Nexum technical resources such as the Network Security Engineer, the Account Executive, and the MSSP management team. The CSM will be responsible for maintaining cadence with our largest ASC support customers, our VIP Managed Services accounts, and our MSSP customers who do not require a dedicated NSE. The CSM is responsible for reviewing Tickets, alert trends, pain points, general concerns, and upcoming project or MSSP work that may involve Solutions or SNOCC resources. The CSM communicates opportunities to the Account Executive, service issues to the MSSP management team, technical issues to the NSE, and can coordinate any or all of these resources to be available for the customer as necessary. Additional duties will involve reviewing scheduled reports with the customer, current open tickets, capturing and communicating service moves, adds, or changes to the appropriate teams, and having a basic understanding of products on the Nexum line card so as to communicate the viability of possible solutions with the customer if necessary. The CSM may be required to add, review, or correct data such as billing, contract, or asset data in the First*defense portal as necessary and assist the NSE during customer activations. CSM may be required to assist in the gathering or updating of information as it relates to the SOC-2 process for first*defense. The CSM will also be required to provide suggestions for improvement from both observations and customer feedback to assist in continuous improvement. This position requires a high degree of customer service acumen, professionalism, courtesy, and exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Position is primarily remote, with the possibility of occasional travel to meet with customers, typically as part of the account team.
- Assist SNOCC technical resources by performing the non-technical functions required for healthy account management
- Review and follow up on MSSP customer tickets to ensure both parties are working items to completion
- Oversee generation and review of MSSP reports with Customer.
- Generating reports and content for Quarterly Business Reviews with key SNOCC customers.
- Communicating customer concerns to Account Executive and MSSP management.
- Coordinating change requests between customer and Business Operations.
- Occasional data entry during customer activations, adds, or deactivations.
- Maintain highest levels of professionalism and customer service courtesy.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel will be required for this position and will vary depending on customer requirements. Typical schedules will require 1-2 trips per quarter.
Required Education and Experience
Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s degree a plus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.