This position is responsible for working with engineers, sales, and clients to develop creative scheduling strategies to fit the needs and goals of all parties, ensuring that any obstacles to project completion are removed quickly and efficiently.
The position will also be responsible for coordinating data and information to prepare reports.
The coordinator must inspire and foster an environment of cooperation between different departments and co-workers.
- Maintain the Solution ticketing system and engineer calendars
- Set up meetings and logistics as required for the Solution team
- Update the Solution ticketing system and remind staff of outstanding items
- Review timesheet delinquencies and follow up with project resources
- Coordinates project activity and facilitate project meetings with staff and matrix partners
- Designs, develop and establishes vital reporting standards.
- Processes management reports and
- Project work as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Management or Finance
- A minimum of 3 years of IT experience …familiarity with the network security a BIG PLUS
- Workforce planning and resource management skills, base PM or scheduling experience
- Experience with consulting or services scheduling
- Must be able to function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and have the ability to multi-task with great attention to detail
- They must be able to communicate with a wide variety of personalities (sales and engineering staff) and be diplomatic and level headed in stressful situations
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have EXCELLENT interpersonal skills
- Will need to be able to demonstrate maturity and resourcefulness to engage on tasks and figure out solutions with minimal guidance and supervision
- Must be highly adaptable and flexible
- Adept with fast-paced resource management
- Skilled in complex troubleshooting and problem solving
- Detailed and process-oriented