Chicago, IL – Aug 27, 2019 – As of December 2018, Nexum®, a leader in networking and cybersecurity solutions, has attained gold tier partnership status in the Silver Peak® Partner Edge program. Reaching this tier underscores Nexum’s significant focus on Silver Peak. Nexum has successfully completed all required sales and technical training certifications to engage with enterprise customers to shift from conventional device-centric WAN approaches to a business-first networking model powered by the Unity EdgeConnect™ SD-WAN edge platform.
Nexum began its partnership with Silver Peak in 2018, when the organization recognized the unique value of the EdgeConnect platform and the importance of unifying SD-WAN with industry-leading security partners that are part of Nexum’s robust security practice.
Nexum plans to continue expanding its partnership with Silver Peak in the coming years, as “the SD-WAN market is projected to exceed $5.25B USD in 2023,” according to a new International Data Corporations (IDC) report Worldwide SD-WAN Forecast:2018-2023.
Nexum provides a full range of services from design through delivery to support successful customer deployments of the Silver Peak Unity EdgeConnect SD-WAN edge platform that offers:
- Unified SD-WAN, firewall, segmentation, routing and WAN optimization
- Centralized orchestration and management with Unity Orchestrator™
- Granular application visibility and control
- Seamless service chaining to industry leading security partners
- Freedom to employ any combination of WAN transport
- Flexible deployment models, hardware, software, and cloud
“We are proud to be a part of the Silver Peak partner ecosystem. By partnering with Silver Peak, we will be able to provide our customers with unparalleled proactive security and WAN edge infrastructure solutions,” said David Lesser, Founder and CEO at Nexum. “We are completely focused on our customers’ needs, which is why our partnership with Silver Peak is so important: Silver Peak offers cutting edge SD-WAN solutions that can scale to meet unique, customized requirements of any type of network.”
About Nexum, Inc.
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Chicago, Nexum takes a comprehensive approach to security. Nexum approaches business with one simple statement: “Do what’s right for the customer and success will follow.”
Nexum helps organizations mitigate risk, protect data, increase business continuity and meet their unique business objectives by:
- Detecting and preventing network threats, intrusions and disruptions
- Equipping organizations with the information, tools, training and resources needed to effectively manage IT risk.
Nexum is committed to ensuring its customers’ security.