Provides expert-level advice, support, and guidance to Nexum Managed and Monitored services customers. Provides third-tier support to Nexum Authorized Service Center Support customers in the event issues are escalated. Encourages, maintains, and develops a professional business relationship with customers by providing prompt, efficient and professional service at all times. Act as an escalation point for Level 1 and Level 2 analysts. Act as a technical resource mentor for all analysts, primarily Level 2, to prepare candidates for advancement to NSE. Assist with management and maintenance of internal Nexum systems as needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Act as primary point of contact for assigned MSSP customers, holding regular cadence meetings to address operations, upcoming work, improvements, and concerns.
2. Provide backup assistance for Level 2 analysts.
a. Tertiary Handler of All New Incidents
b. Tertiary Handler of All New Tickets
c. Tertiary Handler of All New Phone Calls
3. Follow, develop, and improve standard procedures to be used by SNOCC staff.
4. Log all customer interactions with in the Nexum ticket system.
5. Use best judgement when providing customers information, next steps, and a path to resolution of problems.
6. Provide mentoring, troubleshooting and problem resolutions to both customers and junior staff.
7. Act as customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and for problem reproduction.
8. Ensure timely, complete, and professional communication with customer at all times.
9. Manage multiple cases and prioritizes based upon customer and business needs.
10. Review existing and escalated tickets during shift, and prioritize work according to established severity criteria.
11. Ensure that Nexum as a whole meets Service Level Agreement (SLA’s).
12. Maintain high schedule adherence (work hours and on-phone time). Document schedule adherence through time accounting.
13. Continued Professional Development
a. Obtain and maintain current certifications for vendors and/or vendor products as required by vendor and Nexum.
14. Work as part of a team with a positive attitude and provide excellent customer service.
15. Help improve internal processes and tools.
16. Assist with additional internal projects as required.
17. Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for afterhours customer support in a 24/7/365 environment.
Duties may be handled remotely, but periodic time in the office will be required for coaching, teambuilding, and collaboration. This role will routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Occasional assistance with physical duties, including datacenter work and lifting up to 50 lbs., may be needed.
Travel: Occasional travel may be required for this position.
Required Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degrees, certifications, and industry specializations a plus.