Nexum, Inc., a leading cybersecurity and networking company headquartered in Chicago, IL, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team. The Inside Sales Representative will work cooperatively with the field Account Executives to penetrate new business opportunities while meeting/exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets. Ideal candidates will bring have previous inside sales and business development experience selling IT security products, services, and solutions.
- Proactively prospect new business opportunities via cold call, e-mail, prospecting tools, and marketing leads provided.
- Drive profitable growth with existing customers with assigned Account Executives.
- Drive traffic to Nexum events including tradeshows, webinars, seminars, and events.
- Conduct daily transactional requirements such as product quoting and order entry.
- Process client orders, track, and coordinate across customer and internal departments to ensure success.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand the customer’s business
- Maintain accurate account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in the CRM system (Salesforce).
- Manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Engage with key strategic partnerships including: F5 Networks, Palo Alto Networks, Symantec, Juniper Networks, and HPE/Aruba.
- Professionally represent yourself and Nexum to prospects, customers, and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years in an inside sales or business development role in the IT security field.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and competitive fire.
- Ownership of results with a proven track record of over-achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Cold calling and prospecting experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience with a CRM system (Salesforce preferred).
- Desire to grow with the company in a lucrative sales career.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Nexum, Inc. is a EOE, who is committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply. Employment is contingent upon a successful completion of background investigation. All applications and resume are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will contacted for an interview. Nexum, Inc. does not hire individuals who require sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time