The Help Desk Administrator focuses on the support of our users and their computing needs. They are responsible for desktop systems and support, mobile and VOIP phones, user account administration, end user application assistance, and overall facilities management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for the support of the Nexum end users ensuring that they have the basic technology needed to succeed with their jobs.
- Responsible for ensuring that user provisioning and termination happens across devices, and applications.
- Responsible for basic health of the Nexum desktop computers and is responsible to assisting in malware remediation.
- Follow standard Nexum procedures.
- Log all help desk interactions with in the Nexum ticket system.
- Make Judgment Decisions on Next Steps for issues while proactively and effectively communicates status, plan-of-action, and resolution of issues.
- Be a user advocate for timely resolution of issues and for problem reproduction and escalation while maintaining user communication.
- Manage multiple tickets and issues based upon priority and business needs.
- Work as a team with a positive attitude to solve problems and provide excellent customer service.
- Maintains high schedule adherence (work hours and on-phone time) and a high level of time accounting.
- Continued Professional Development
- Help improve processes and tools.
- Performs additional projects as required.
Supervisory Responsibility: None.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. 10 to 15 times per day/shift.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.