12 Steps to Managing Your Professional Time So You Can Have Personal Time
Today's work environment of doing more with fewer resources doesn't always allow for a healthy separation between our home and work lives. If you're constantly taking work home in order to stay on track, it's time to begin managing your professional time so you can regain your personal time. In this short course, you will discover ways to prioritize, stay on track, and gain control over your day.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
- Twelve easy ways to gain control over your time
- Three main time-management techniques
- Prioritization tactics
- Keeping on track
- Efficient information retrieval
- Work habits for better time management
1. Typical time wasters
2. Three time-management techniques
- Setting priorities
- Keeping track of tasks
- Information-finding systems
3. Twelve steps to better manage your time
4. Work habits for better time management
Space is limited. Register today to save your space!