Learn how to configure, deploy, and manage Check Point's Provider-1 NGX!
This course offers in depth training on deploying and managing Check Point Provider-1 NGX. You'll learn how to configure Security Policies for multiple remote Security Gateways using the Multi-Domain GUI (MDG), and learn about managing multiple firewall-secured environments using the Multi-Domain Server (MDS). You will also learn how to perform advanced configuration tasks, such as establishing redundant Multi-Domain Servers for High Availability management functions and migrating existing servers into the Provider-1 database.
Course Agenda Summary
- Check Point Provider-1 NGX
- Provider-1 Deployment
- MDS Installation & Configuration
- Overview of the Multi-Domain GUI
- NOC Firewall Installation & Configuration
- Provider-1 Logging Features
- Assigning Global Policies
- Advanced MDS Functions
Space is limited. Register today to save your space!