Learn to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades!
Check Point Security Administrator R71 Upgrade is a rapid three-day instructor-led course for Check Point’s Security Management and Gateway Systems. This all-lab course teaches how to configure Check Point Software Blades including Firewall, IPSEC VPN, IPS, Network Policy Management, Logging & Status, and Monitoring, URL Filtering, Antivirus/ Anti-Malware, Anti-spam & Email Security. During this course, students will configure a Security Policy, secure communications across the Internet and defend against network threats.
Course Agenda Summary
- Distributed Installation
- Branch Office Security Gateway Installation
- Defining Basic Objects and Rules
- Configure the DMZ
- Configuring NAT
- Using SmartUpdate
- Upgrade a Security Gateway locally
- Configure a Site-to-Site VPN
- Two Gateway IKE Encryption using Certificates
- Remote Access and Office Mode
- Messaging and Content Security
- Implement the IPS
Space is limited. Register today to save your space!