It is as important to ensure that your critical network infrastructure devices have proper maintenance and are in working order. Nexum can perform a multi-point holistic health check of the devices on your network. Not only are preventive maintenance items such as software versions reviewed, but we also perform a deeper look into the configuration to ensure that your systems are deployed in accordance with today’s best practices.
Typical Inspection Points:
- Operating system, including hotfix level and consistency across devices
- Overall deployment architecture
- Device management and security best practices
- Availability, redundancy and monitoring
- Performance including CPU usage, memory consumption and throughput
After the inspection, we provide recommendations based on industry best practices, recommended optimizations and future customer needs. Optionally, Nexum can assist in upgrading your devices to the recommended stable version for your environment as part of your health check engagement.