Inside Sales Account Manager- Chicago
Nexum, Inc., a leading cybersecurity and networking company headquartered in Chicago, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our fast-growing team. The Inside Sales Representative will work cooperatively with the field Account Executives to penetrate new business opportunities while meeting/exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets. Ideal candidates will bring have previous inside sales and business development experience selling IT security products, services, and solutions.
- Proactively prospect new business opportunities via cold call, e-mail, prospecting tools, and marketing leads provided.
- Drive profitable growth with existing customers with assigned Account Executives.
- Drive traffic to Nexum events including tradeshows, webinars, seminars, and events.
- Conduct daily transactional requirements such as product quoting and order entry.
- Process client orders, track, and coordinate across customer and internal departments to ensure success.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand the customer’s business
- Maintain accurate account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in the CRM system (SalesForce).
- Manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Engage with key strategic partnerships including: F5 Networks, Palo Alto Networks, Symantec, Juniper Networks, and HPE/Aruba.
- Professionally represent yourself and Nexum to prospects, customers, and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years in an inside sales or business development role in the IT security field.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and competitive fire.
- Ownership of results with a proven track record of over-achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Cold calling and prospecting experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience with a CRM system (SalesForece preferred).
- Desire to grow with the company in a lucrative sales career.