Career Opportunities with Nexum
Are you ready for a change of pace? Or an excellent first job? Apply to work at Nexum for a chance to make your mark in a fast-growing company.
Current Open Opportunities
*please indicate job title and location in subject line when applying*
Due to our continued growth we are seeking an Account Executive. You must have experience, articulating value propositions, managing opportunities throughout the sales pipeline and ultimately increasing profits. This position requires a hunter mentality, dedication and aptitude for learning new technologies.
Required Education, Skills
- B.S. degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience selling enterprise IT security solutions (i.e. – IDS/IPS, firewalls, VPN, PKI, consulting, assessments, etc.)
- Verifiable track record of over-achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas
- High ethics, integrity, and humility and desire to be a part of world-class sales and support organization
- Must have strong knowledge of IT security and networking architecture concepts
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles
- Further develop relationships with Nexum’s strategic vendor partners
- Complete and submit all required reports such as forecasts, activity, compensation and expense reports on a timely basis
- Continued usage of company CRM system including not limited to meetings, contacts, calendar, travel, and forecasts
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to handle a variety of diverse responsibilities
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 or more years in system /solution sales within large Enterprise accounts
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance issues and requirements that affect information security programs such as S.OX, HIPAA, and the Payment Card Industry (PCI) or VISA Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP)
- Consistently exceeding quotas of greater than $2.5M
- Passionate and hungry for success
- Technical competence including F5, Juniper and Cisco networking or sales certifications
- CCNA, CCNP, CCDA
- Knowledge and experience of vertical segment
Application Delivery/Network Security Engineer (Chicago, IL)
Attention Alpha Geeks: Network security company Nexum, Inc. seeks Senior Security Engineers to join the solutions team at our Chicago headquarters.
Nexum is a thriving company with an engineering-centric culture and a work-hard/play-hard ethos. Applicants must have a strong balance between serious security engineering talent and an outgoing personality that will impress our customers and partners. Candidates will join a nimble engineering team that emphasizes autonomy and results while providing the opportunities and support to grow and advance in a high-impact position at a fast-moving, independent technology company.
If you’re serious about bringing your security engineering skills to a fast-growing leader in the security industry, check out the job description below and apply today.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
The Network Security Engineer must have the ability to solve complex problems in a methodological manner in customer's environments relating to network and network security related issues. Engineer will have the ability to communicate well in front of customers in a pre and post sales capacity providing assessments, network architecture, configuration, design and implementation.
- B.S. Degree or equivalent work experience
- Expert F5 Networks product knowledge
- Direct engineering knowledge of Blue Coat, Check Point, Fortinet, Infoblox, Juniper, Aruba, Meru, RSA, Sourcefire, Coradiant, Utimaco, Pointsec, VMware, Cisco among others
- 5 years experience with TCP/IP network equipment
- 5 years experience with advanced network security systems
- Understanding of the functional aspects of key infrastructure protocols
- Detailed Understanding of L1-L7
- Detailed understanding of Routing
- Some experience teaching in a technical training environment
- Technical experience with F5, Juniper or Bluecoat products
- Robust understanding of networking and Internet technologies and experience with complex systems troubleshooting
- Ability to multi-task under stressful situations
- High reading comprehension
- Ability to self study and rapidly pickup new technology
Nexum offers paid benefits for employees that includes, medical, dental, life and disability. We offer 401k, vacation, paid holiday and a culture of mutual cooperation.
Only candidates who are currently eligible to work in the U.S. will be considered fro the opportunity. No Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance is provided.
Nexum is proud to be an EOE and welcomes diversity